Dear Tiger Martial Arts Families,
Welcome Back to Fall 2023!
TMA is always committed to the health and safety of our members, staff and families. We recommend our students to stay healthy and mask as an option during High Flu Season at all in person classes. We will offer both in person and online options from Beginners to Elite/World Class levels classes. (Monday ZOOM class is available for students who are recovering or may not be feeling well enough to attend on site classes)
Thank you for your support and flexibility. We are grateful for our staffs’, members’ and families’ patience and trust as we work together to maintain a healthy environment benefiting all of our students.
We would like for TMA students to continue to follow school all safety protocols. Please review all health posts and pass by our Temperature Monitor and Hand Sanitizer Stations at the entrance prior to training at the Academy.
Reminders Fall23 registration deadline is coming soon on Aug 15th. I look forward to seeing everyone back in training at TMA.
New Student Top 7 Tips:
- Arrive/Log in early (5 minutes) to get yourself settled.
- Bring a bottle of water and wear a properly fitted mask during in person class.
- Please wear comfortable clothing or TMA uniform for exercise.
- Be Prepared Martial Arts Classes are typically loud with lots of positive energy.
- Instructors are very nice and please ask them a lot of questions when appropriate at the end of class.
- Make new friends in class and have fun in your journey to learning new techniques in the martial arts.
- We look forward to seeing your growth and development into a strong individual.