Dear Tiger Martial Arts Families,
TMA is committed to the health and safety of our members, staff and families. We encourage our students to stay healthy and continue to mask during in person classes. We will offer both in person and online options from Beginners to Elite/World Class levels classes this season.
Thank you for your support and flexibility. We are grateful for our staffs’, members’ and families’ patience and trust as we work together to maintain and return to a sense of normalcy for all of our students.
Students who are attending in person classes will need to follow all safety protocols at TMA. Please review your health questionnaire prior to attending classes at the Academy.
New Student Top 7 Tips:
- Arrive/Log in early (5 minutes) to get yourself settled.
- Bring a bottle of water and wear a properly fitted mask during in person class.
- Please wear comfortable clothing or TMA uniform for exercise.
- Be Prepared Martial Arts Classes are typically loud with lots of positive energy.
- Instructors are very nice and please ask them a lot of questions when appropriate at the end of class.
- Make new friends in class and have fun in your journey to learning new techniques in the martial arts.
- We look forward to seeing your growth and development into a strong individual.